Home Departments & Agencies County Services
The Erie County Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality service in employment, training, compensation, benefits and safety. As our employee’s first stop, we will promote an attitude of teamwork in order to provide quality services to Erie County.
The Human Resources Department assists the County Administrator, Board of Commissioners, elected and appointed officials, and boards in the area of human resources management. In addition, it also assists with:
- Coordination and Administration of employee benefits;
- Coordination of the employee selection process;
- Assist departments with complying with state and federal employment laws and regulations;
- Serves as a lead negotiator for all collective bargaining agreements under the Board of Commissioners and assists with contract interpretation and administration;
- Administration of workers’ compensation program and claims and the County Safety and Health Program;
- Promotes programming to support Employee wellness.
Human Resources Information