Home > Departments & Agencies > Legal Resources > Clerk of Courts > Passports > Lost or Stolen

Lost or Stolen

DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport (PDF, 145KB)

This form should be submitted along with the Form DS-11 (PDF, 373KB) Application for Passport and brought with you when you go in person to apply for a new passport if your previous passport has been lost or stolen.