As of June 15, 2018, due to restrictions by the U.S. Passport Agency, the Clerk of Court's office will no longer process U.S. Passport Books and/or U.S. Passport Cards.
E-filing for Criminal, Domestic, and Court of Appeals will begin on May 28, 2019, with CourtView's Justicefiling.

Lost or Stolen

Home  \  Passports  \  Lost or Stolen

DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport

This form should be submitted along with the Form DS-11 Application for Passport and brought with you when you go in person to apply for a new passport if your previous passport has been lost or stolen.

View text-based website