Home Departments & Agencies Legal Resources
The goal of the Erie County Common Pleas Court, Juvenile Division, is to serve all citizens with whom it has contact in a manner that:
- Complies with the Constitution of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Ohio.
- Provides maximum services compatible with the judicious and accountable use of public funds.
- Preserves and protects the family unit and minimizes trauma at times when such unit is fragmented and troubled.
- Considers the needs of individuals, families and the general public with bias toward no one.
- Assists in the care, protection and supervision of youth toward modifying unlawful and socially unacceptable behavior to a standard that prepares them for a fulfilling, productive adulthood.
Method of contact is by phone or postal mail. Juvenile Court cannot be contacted by email.
Juvenile Court Resources