Assisting adjudicated youth to reduce recidivism, increase a chance for success and safety for the community.
Assessing and addressing youth’s criminogenic needs implementing the following:
• Ohio Youth Assessment System (OYAS)
• Dispositional Investigative Report (DIR)
• Referral for therapeutic assessments
Encouraging youth’s success by utilizing best practice in supervision:
• Effective Practices In Community Supervision (EPICS)
• Thinking for a Change (T4C)
• Motivational Interviewing (MI)
• The Carey Guides
Face to face monitoring, home visits, school visits, treatment agency referral and follow up, courtroom recommendations, random drug screens, and collaboration with youth and their guardian(s).